Forever Knight Games Convention Year 2 with Ecto360 Car

I didn’t see a post on GBFans about an upcomming event in Washington State …so I’ll just post what I came across at Facebook , to here :::

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

**" Hey yall what’s everyone’s plans for those dates!?!?

If you guys ain’t coming to this your crazy!

Especially the dance party and the cosplay contested hosted by your favorite community Ghostbusters NW rep ME!

Lol

They also have room deals as well so come out for the weekend and enjoy the crowd, Music, Entertainment and of course some Green Screen photo shots with yours truly and

the Ecto 360 special event Car!**

https://www.foreverknightgames.com/

Forever Knight Games Convention Year 2

FEB 25 - FEB 26

Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake, 2300 Evergreen Park Dr SW, Olympia, WA 98502, (360) 943-4000

( Source links :

  • Original Poster :

Adam Besser https://www.facebook.com/adam.besser.7 )

I was told that other GB groups will be there :

Ecto360

GhostBusters NW