Franchise Patches- who is a good manufacturer?

Hey guys,

The person who was supposed to do our franchise patches is taking too long. Do any of you guys have a good reccomendation on a person or company who does franchise patches?

thanks,

Bill

Katarra8 (Kathy) does ours. Completely happy with them and the speed in which she ships them.

she did my name tapes I’ll check her out..thanks!

http://www.qualityembroideredpatches.com/

they do great work. I used them for my logo patches and so did the SoCal Division

So did Steel City, and so Did New Hampshire.

Thanks I’ll check them out as well!

I sent them our logo I really like there is no digitizing or setup fee. that’s what the killer in terms of price

Agreed

Bill, you’ll want to specify a few things in your order. First of all, if you want the patches to match the shape and size of all the other franchises then you’ll want the width to be 4-3/8" wide from the ghosts finger to finger (side to side).

Also make sure you ask for the patches to be made on a WHITE canvas. If you dont specify they might use black and the ghost ends up looking grey/silver.

Lastly they don’t charge extra for Velcro backing, so ask for the velcro. It’s easy to remove if you don’t want it, better to have and not need it.

moritz patches does top notch work

We go with Katarra8 as well.

There’s an example on our website if you click the “Tshirts” link.

Louisianaghostbusters.net

I’m about to order patches, and your info on sizing has come in handy. Thank you kind sir.

Thanks for the info. When we finally get them we’re sending one your way!

When I did our patches (NH team) I went by Vince’s set up and they come out amazing.

Patches4Less.com did Chicago Division’s patches. They can do 100 for a total price of $250, which is $2.50 per unit. They also get cheaper the more you order. Of course, if you’re going low quantity, Kattara8 does best for that.

No shes not, QLP.com is a ton cheaper.

And they don’t charge set up fees.

Just thought I’d share some of the work I got done at QLP

image

Notice the “grey” ghost, that is what happens when you don’t specify that you want them on white canvas. Aside from that you can’t beat their quality or price, and they have no set-up fees!

I used them for the ERT patch and they also did an amazing job. Definitely plan to use them again.

Some time in the near, or not so near, at hand future, I’ll be having some patches made. I was hoping you could clear up a couple things for me. First, do we only need to specify the longest side? Also, which “Amount of Embroidering” would be best to choose?

Yes, as long as they know how big to make the longest side they’ll be fine. They won’t skew the image at all. I’m not really sure about your second question though, is that something they asked you?

Normally you just send them the image that you want to use and they’ll provide you with a proof image for you to approve. Hopefully that clears things up for you.