Well, hello fellow GB fans! I am doing my quick intro to say hey to all. I started my intro to GB Fans thorugh internet research. I decided two weeks before Halloween to make the core 8 characters from GB costumes for my son, his friends and cousins, my husband and myself. Upon my search for a slimer idea, I stumbled upon much more with the GBFansite! It is great to see that I am not the only one who still loves Ghostbusters! I enjoy making things for all sorts of reasons and occassions, so I combined some of my knowledge and some newly aquired sewing skills to come up with the costumes. I play a lot of Band/Guitar Hero when I am not too busy, so you might find me on XBox Live if I ever get my account renewed! Anyway, this is all for now!!! And remember…I ain’t afraid of no ghost!!!