From The Garden State

Hey everyone,

My name is Quentin and I have come to gbfans.com on and off for a couple of years now sorta of floating around LuLz X-D

Just wanted to drop a quick line here and say Hi. I really dig the inventory of stuff this place has to offer such as the Equip plans and the Shop. I’m hoping to complete a Slime Blower by the summer and I think I came to the right place for tips, help, and feedback.

There is some amazing work here for a franchise that cultivated the main stream audience for 25+ years.

See you all on the boards.

Welcome aboard. There are some great slime blowers around here. You can find some great ideas in the fans section under props. There are also som great threads. You’d be amazed how light you can make them and have them look like heavy metal.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, new ideas always spark my interest and make me want to build.