FS A.L.I.C.E. LC-1 Waist Straps -Sold Out-

Adam Gamler

Gilbertsville, PA US

[email protected]

$15 + $5 shipping US only

International shipping PM for cost.

Sold Out, If I get more I will update this post. These are the real deal with the metal adjusters, not plastic. If you are interested in a set please post in this thread. Payment will be through Paypal. I am willing to ship international PM me postal code for price.

image

image

image

image

List:

1: sk8collector Shipped

2: Ejgunth87 Shipped

3: Michael Gonsoski Shipped

4: Pseudolus03 Shipped

5: Pseudolus03 Shipped

6: Hijacker Shipped

7: zombielucas Shipped

8: Jairus Shipped

9: 1.21 Gigawatts Paid

Thank you,

Adam

Are you sure you won’t reconsider international shipping (i.e. Canada)?

I’ll take one!

Updated first post to include international shipping. PM me postal code for price.

I would like one but can’t pay until the 28th when I get paid. If this is ok put me down for one.

I would like 2!!

I’ll take one!

There are still four waist straps available!

How’s the shipping to Finland, Europe? I’d like to get one on my GB1 pack!

Hi Adam,

I would like to buy a set, are they still available , I am PayPal ready.

Thanks

PM Sent