FS: ALUMINIUM HERO PROTON PACK PARTS - U.K SALE ONLY

Alexander Barison

Flat 1105

19 St.George Wharf

London SW8 2FG

UNITED KINGDOM

[email protected]

I have a few surplus aluminium Proton Pack parts for sale, made by Krix (Heavy Props) in the USA. After ordering various aluminium parts from different sellers, I have decided to use a mixture of parts on my pack build which has left me with the following spare parts, all with standard 1/4"-20 tap size mounting screws (except for the Injector Tubes)

Postage will be via Royal Mail 1st Class signed for (small packages) which is £4.40 for individual parts, unless otherwise specified. Parts are listed individually but can be sold as a bundle, please ask if interested.

Payment is via PAYPAL ONLY please, to the above email address. I will aim to post the next working day after payment has been received.

The parts are for sale in the UK ONLY - thank you

Ion Arm - £40 SOLD

image

Vacuum Line - £12 HELD

image

PPD - £12 SOLD

image

Beam Line - £12 HELD

image

Filler Tube - £12 HELD

image

Injector Tubes - £30 HELD

image

image

Please post your interest here or by PM/email, many thanks

Pm sent re ion arm :slight_smile:

Cheers rays_occult :slight_smile: I have put the Ion Arm aside for you.

UPDATE: I have received interest from a member for the rest of these parts, but I’m waiting for confirmation of sale; please consider these items held for the moment. Thank you