FS: Limited Edition GB Art Prints & Posters - ONE LEFT!

Hey!

I’m a huge collector of limited edition screen prints and was cleaning out my portfolio and flat file. Unfortunately not all of my Ghostbusters stuff will make the walls so I thought I would see if anyone was interested in these?

I’m selling all for original cost plus calculated shipping and paypal fees.

PM me if you’re interested or have questions and I can calculate the shipping cost.

I’m located in Los Angeles. If you’re in there area I’m happy to do local pick up.

Doug LaRocca - At Home PKE

Size: 15.5” x 10.5"

$50

Mike Mitchell - Ghostbusters (Variant)

$OLD

Joshua Budich - Who You Gonna Call?

$OLD

Timothy Doyle - Ready To Believe You (Glow in the dark Variant - 2nd Printing)

$OLD

Rob Loukotka - Something Strange in your Neighborhood

$OLD

Andrew Heath - Yes Have Some

$OLD

I ship in sturdy thick cardboard “Yazoo” tubes with tissue and kraft paper so the artwork won’t get damaged unless a postal employee or machine somehow crushes the tube haha.

Thanks!

Lawrence Duane

A few of them have sold but there are still some available. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Bump! Just one poster left!