I’m thinking of downloading the game soon for PS3 but I’m something of a trophy hound (read: whore) and would want to 100% it. I’ve looked into the trophies and it seems only one requires online multiplayer: Full House, finishing one level with 3 other players.
Basically I’m wondering if I get it would any Ghostheads here be willing to finish level one with me? The more people willing the merrier as I imagine it may be a minor feat to get four people at the same time (I’m on UK time btw)
Thanks in advance for any takers (and if not… forever alone…)
I’d suggest saving your money.
Most people seem to say so. Personally, I think it is worth the money since it is on the cheap side. I enjoyed it, and I am glad I got it. But, if it cost much more, I’d agree it isn’t worth the money.
I enjoyed the game, but I can definitely see why most people did not. The AI is terrible, so the game can get frustrating at times. The gameplay is repetitive. You just run around shooting at ghosts until you destroy them. Not really much trapping. In fact, you only get to trap the boss ghosts, and even that is only by mashing buttons.
So, this game got rid of everything that was awesome about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and replaced it with an inferior product. If you ask me, it was still a fun little arcade game, especially if you can play with friends. But. it could have been much better. Still. I am glad we got something rather than nothing.
Well after downloading and completing it (and 100%-in it) I think that although it’s inferior to The Video Game and probably a £ or two over what it’s worth… It’s not a bad PSN shooter. The biggest gripe I suppose is the relentless repetition of the Ghost models and the levels.
not to mention it freezes, and kinda like the game your team mates ALWAYS go down!