GB Handbook. Sort of.

Sorry if this is a repost. I did try.

if i only spoke japanese, id know what the heck was going on.

Who ya gonna carr?

Lol. That’s one of my favorites.

Wouldn’t secrecyguy know what it says? where is he?

Shouldn’t all those well-versed in anime be able to read this stuff? LOL

Well, apart from the astronaut dust-buster in the first picture, I’d trust this stuff.

Look like Ultraman props to me.

The dust-buster looks like something Filmation’s Ghostbusters would use.

I like his hat.

ok, im not so good at translating…but the top left red box words says…ghost hunter..something… the black and white photo below says crowd buster…the bottom right says dousing rod…the rest i would have no clue…I cut classes alot at japanese school.

They’re kind of sketchy on the whole ghost douser gadget. What is it dousing the ghost with? :walterpeck:

It’s Japanese. Better not to ask too many questions.

reminds me of the homemade time machine in napoleon dynamite…

“wait a minute, I forgot to put in the crystals”

What the hell is up with the Theremin?