GB keyrings and magnets (UK)

Just found these in a shop where I live -

image

made of a rubber kind of material - it comes as a keyring or magnet. They cost £4.00 each and are also available fron their website http://www.urbangraphic.co.uk/

If anyone not in the UK wants one, I can pick one up for you, unless AJ wants to get them for the shop (they do trade enquiries)

Thanks for the heads-up! Just ordered some FREE xmas decoration’s from them! FREE!!!

Hello Darl,

I checked their website but it shows an error 404 may be this is page not found. And I want this keychain for my car, So please tell me could you deliver this keychain in Irvine/ CA ?

If you can please PM me. I will send you my full address and I pay money through paypal.

Mike

The website seems to be working fine, although they don’t appear to have the keyrings on them anymore (not too surprising, as the listing was from 8 years ago.

Darl hasn’t been on the forum since last Summer, so its unlikely you’ll get a reply from them.

Thanks Kingpin for this info!!