Gb ps3.........

Does anyone play? I have been trying to finish the game online multiplayer but dont have anyone on my list who plays. My sn is in my profile add me Please

I just ordered the game last Friday, but I won’t be getting it until the end of the month. Once I get it I could add you, but I can’t promise I’ll be very good at it >_< I like video games, but that doesn’t change the fact that I kinda suck at them lol.

That makes two of us feel free to add me i play with anyone to earn trophies or just have fun, its an amazing game.

For any gamers out there, post your user names for whatever system(s) you have.

PS3: Escelante

Xbox 360: WingKong

I’m on my 360 about 98% more than I am on my PS3.

This has been done in like 3 different topics brotato. Search function, yo.

Also welcome to the site. :cool: