This was posted on Matty’s message boards, figured it was worthy of this as well.



Also WInston!

More shots of Winston here: HERE
This was posted on Matty’s message boards, figured it was worthy of this as well.



Also WInston!

More shots of Winston here: HERE
Updated SB Winston looks awesome! Best figure of 2011 right there, Ill be getting 3, 1 with my sub and ill order 2 more. I want his head to put onto the GB2 4 pack Winston then Ill put one of my extra Ray heads on the body and ill have a SB Ray.
THAT IS JUST MARVELOUS…WOW FLAWLESS
Wow that looks awesome, a lot better than what Mattel showed at Toy Fair. I might have to get two of him now.
That figure went from “meh” to “holly fuck awesomeness” and makes me excited for a Ray variant big time. Hell, I’ll even take Peter and Egon.
rockin ![]()
wow that winston looks insane!!! they need to release that figure ASAP!!! first figure I’ll buy double!
He look’s so SWEET!!!
I’m buying 3 of him, also i want that clear stand he’s on ![]()
Does anyone know if he’ll come with slime attachment for the nosil??
Wow, that is a great piece! Probably one of the best they’ve made for the line so far…it shows what potential this series has, and what Mattel can accomplish when they want to.
I bet even if he didn’t have the Tipod Trap, I’d be giving serious consideration to getting him, as he does have it as his pack-in, I’m definitely buying him.
This is one of the coolest looking figures I have ever seen, tbh. I cannot wait for this thing.
Huge thumbs up to Matty for going back to the drawing board on him and making an awesome figure worthy of the awesome line thus far.
This quality makes me even more excited for what they have on the horizon.
Saw this in person over the weekend, looked really great. They also had the tripod trap over by labcoat Egon, i think it was meant to go with Winston. Had them open the case for a few shots.
Any new pics of Labcoat Egon?
I’m curious to see if they’ve made any changes. There are a few things I suspect they were going to change, like his tie color and the trasnparency of the plastic on the Library Ghost he comes with.
im loving the stuff weve gotten or have seen thus far for 2011…great work
I like the idea of getting two SB Winstons and swapping a Ray head onto one of them. Anybody got an extra Ray noggin I could buy? It’d be funny to put the extra Vinz head on one, even though it wouldn’t match the body type or plotline of the movie.
I’m still not a fan of the labcoat figures. Seems like a waste to me. More power to ya if you like them, I just won’t be purchasing those.
If lab coat Egon comes with the library ghost, I’m buying him.
I love the ghost thats hung up in the “no ghost” logo at the top of the 1st pic
Anybody have any idea which stores the light up models will be in (stay puft and liberty)?
Adam_Fozz
I’ve always thought Hudson looked better with a Moustache. I remeber seeing him Ghostbusters 2 as a kid and thinking “why’d they hire that guy from Designing Women?”