GB Wallpaper 1920x1080

Here’s a wallpaper I made that I would like to share with the community,enjoy.

-Fabian

Thought the logo looked a little too small so I added a bigger version for you guys to choose from.

Nice

i like em both!

Nice addition to my Windows 7 wallpaper library. Thanks man.

Nice! Do you mind if I re-post on our facebook page?

Made it my wallpaper. Thanks!

added it to y wallpaper folder, i’ll be happy when that rotates into view

Thanks for the nice feedback guys and Vince go ahead that’s not a problem.

Very Nice..snatched both.

LOVE EM!! but which one do I prefer? hmmmmm

Is that a picture of something or did you create it from scratch? Looks nice.

Looks great!

Now how do I apply to my walls?

This is made from scratch. I used Photoshop CS5 do to the whole thing. I achieved the effect you see using various metals textures overlaying them and playing with the blending and opacity options until I got the effect you see here. If you can’t tell if its a real object or not I guess I did a pretty good job huh lol

Scwheet! ^^

The weathering effect is incredible. Nice job, man. :smiley:

You’re right. That’s what made me ask.. you captured the feel of material so well that I didn’t know whether it’s a photo or a photoshop work. :slight_smile:

Awesome!

reminds me of my playercard on call of duty black ops lol

You read my mind man! Great job Ecto! :cool: