GB2 Suit part2.

Hey yall,

I’m getting ready to start a GBII suit. I believe I have found the correct material and color fabric. I’m going to send it to flightsuits.com and have them sow me up the suit. I’m trying to find out the dimensions on the name tag and what font is used as it is different from GBI. Anyway here is the GB2 patch I’m going to use as I believe its 100% correct to the movie and also a swatch of fabric I’m going to use for the suit.

image

also i dont know if this is right but these look real close to the gb2 pistol belts if the rings wernt gold but i dont know for sure

http://store.generalsway.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=1524&categoryID=134

here are a few more looking on ebay that seem 100% collor correct

PS: does anyone have a nice high res GBII logo

i cant find the gb2 logo right now but i have a high res of my custom logo. if you would like ever like to use it, let me know.

image you’ll just need to turn the blue part red. i’ll have to look around on my desktop for the gb2, i know i have it. well i hope i do!

High-Res GB2

There you go. The only problem with it is the shade of red, and obviously, that the white areas between the ghost and ‘no’ symbol should be black.

Chris

When dealing with Flightsuits Ltd., make sure you insist on the EXACT details and features of the CWU-27/P military issue flightsuit, especially brass zippers and the storm flap.

The custom suits that they make are made with nylon zippers (what’s up with that?) and NO storm flap in the front, which makes it look like a zip up windbreaker.

But…I digress.

Let us know how this turns out!

Darrin

:smiley:

thanks for the comments guys and that logo is perfect now i just got to find a bunch of that material to send them and get a pistol belt from ebay and ill be well on my way