gbfans from around the world

ghostbusters fans from around the world!!!

Hi gbfans my name is larry ortega and i live in dominican republic, thats the caribean, next to puerto rico, and just a step down from florida in the map, here we are not too many but we have a loyal following to the gb, to a point that we are trying to make our own proton packs, so thanks for alowing us to get close to other fans.

bbye

welcome to gbfans! if you need any help, let us know.

Welcome. Glad to have you. I’ll be not too distant from you early next month when I go to Haiti to help rebuild.

Welcome to the boards Larry! I live in Florida so just a “short” boatride away, lol! Glad to hear you’re building a pack as well!

-Chris

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for signing up Larry.