If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: Wishlist - GBFans.com Shop
Is there anyone that can help me with an order I placed in the shop? I’m trying to get an update on it and I’m unable to get ahold of anyone. I’ve emailed, and PM’d and have gotten no response. Does anyone know how I can get someone to respond to me? Thanks.
Hello, I ordered some items over a month ago, emailed twice asking about it, and still no response. I need my order for Halloween. Order #45601 (3 proton splitless pack tubes and a trap connection). This is the first time it’s ever taken so long and I usually get a response right away. Not sure what’s happening.
That shipped today. Foster connectors just came back in stock today and I spent all last week shipping pre-ordered electronics kits. Every Halloween season is larger and larger, we’re running about 2 weeks out on everything.
I just received my order in the mail (10/17) and upon opening the package it seems I was sent an ALICE Frame Padding and not the “3/4” Splitless Wire Loom" that I ordered. Per the invoice in the package the order information #46463-0 and shipping seems to belong to someone else. Please advise how we can fix this issue. The Order number for my package is 46220 and was placed on Oct 3rd. and i have not received any email back and have posted message to admin users