If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: Wishlist - GBFans.com Shop
Hey, I’m happy to hear these electronics are back in stock! A question I have is, I placed my order back when they were a “Special Order” would they ship out sooner? Because as of now, they won’t ship till July. But if I were to purchase them now, they’d ship in May. I’m fine with waiting, but it’d be nice to have them arrive sooner if possible.
Thank you for selling such awesome electronics kits! I’m eager to put together my proton pack!!
Once the item comes into stock your order will enter the “ready to ship” state, and should then move up on the list.
Special order items can often include a lead time before they’re able to ship, this accommodates for the time needed either for the item to be created/assembled if it’s either a welded metal assembly, a custom nametag, or an electronics kit… Or to be shipped to AJ if it’s something that’s assembled but is supplied by an outside company like the hat lights or jumpsuits.