GBfans Sound/Light Issue

Hello! I seem to be having some issues with the sequence of the wand lights vs the sounds using the gbfans light and sound kits. Searched the forums for the issue but I was unable to find the same problem that I am currently having other than the possibility that the board may actually have damage.

I kept the board in its anti-static bag until I was ready to install. Does anyone have any insight as to why the wand kit lights are backwards, as in; all on when the pack is powered down but then mostly off when the pack is powered up? Also, the vent sound is happening during power up.

https://youtu.be/MZFb-w13Kmk <----- video demonstration of issue

Here’s the dip switch config I have:

Soundboard

1= ON

2= OFF

3= ON

4= OFF

5= ON

6= OFF

Wand Kit Board

All OFF

Thank you in advance!

Also, the video shows #4 in the ON position but the vent sound happens whether that is switched to on or off.

What has two thumbs and feels like a butthead? This guy! Turns out it was me inverting the power-up toggle on the dip that was causing the issue. Just need to physically flip the switch in the thrower and then I’ll be good to go! Case closed. :stuck_out_tongue: (I feel so funky…)

Hahaha. Thanks for sharing nonetheless. It could happen to any of us!