GBII script....

Hey everyone! New poster and glad to be here!

I was wondering: I have heard that the initial ideas for GBII were quite different from the ones developed, and that other writers did uncredited work on the script. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks once again! :cool:

you can read the script here

http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters-2/script/

this is the shooting script. the initial script (the first draft) usually has all the different ideas in it.

My bad.

I actually usually try to find Treatments and 1st drafts to films quite often, and I don’t recall coming across anything like that. The one I found on www.imsdb.com was the same as the one on this site. Sorry can’t find anything else at the moment.

Thanks for the help so far!

try the fifth paragraph there…

Thanks!

That link is now dead… if anyone has any early drafts of the script, could they please hook me up?

read the cinefex magazine gb2 article on this site… aykroyd describes his original draft script for GB2. it’s not online…