Ghost Busty!...

Im right there with you ranger, always loved me some Elvira. and she is still smokin for a gal her age!

I even have the Elvira figure…

This has become my new favorite thread…I don’t know why.

I’ve got that figure too. Even got Elivra to sign it for me.

You can tell she was really pleased to meet me.

I feel bad for that poor chihuahua!

Well you do know it’s a woman’s costume right?

I still hate that costume, and i don’t like her but Elvira was defiantly enough to get me to post in this thread met her a couple months ago at dragon*con and I have 2 things to say about her 1. she still looks amazing, its unbelievable :slight_smile: and 2. In person she looks so much like a friend mine that she could easily be Elvira’s stunt double… except in the bra :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Elvira “mistress of the dark”. Often imitated, never duplicated. Sorry Minxi!!

Sure Minxi has big boobies, and they are always fun and all, but someone who just sits on her bed and plays with her dog doesn’t excite me much… She kind of annoys me to speak truthfully. Hope I don’t sound like a ■■■■■■, but she just ain’t doin’ it for me… Elvira on the other hand… Wow… :smiley:

Minxy is easy on the eyes, but not so much on the ears.

I love that figure!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

O_o!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I just cannot stand the way she says Ghostbusters. It is like fingers scratching a chalk board to my ears. God bless the man who invented the mute button.

i think the look on the dog says it all :smiley: hahaha