I’m sure you have seen the female ghostbuster costume, but good lord there’s more material in a wash cloth! I found this vid today.
My apologies if this offends, but
(O_o)…
I’m sure you have seen the female ghostbuster costume, but good lord there’s more material in a wash cloth! I found this vid today.
My apologies if this offends, but
(O_o)…
Ah Minxy…
Ugh, Minxy…
I don’t know what shes going on about half time. She needs to put some clothes on, and further more…I’m going to subscribe to her vids…huh because…ummm..because she may do another GB related vid. Yeah, Thas the ticket.
i couldnt help but not laugh at this… sigh
mmm minxy.
One of the few reasons I’m glad I live near Philly, cuz we got Minxy!
Seriously? That’s a good reason to move back!
The brain…it screams with the pain.
I’ve always hated that costume.
Until now.
As I started watching that video, I noticed my speakers weren’t turned on…which totally didn’t bother me…at all.
The lack of sound makes it much more enjoyable, helps one to focus on the important aspects of the video…
Jiggle Jiggle…
she’s great, as long as you can mute her.
I am interested in her thoughts and opinions and that is all.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like a new age Elvira.
HEY MINXY! :nicejobyoudid:
(o__0)
Lol, nice. I always had a thing for elvira; I kinda still do.
don’t u judge me!