Anyone see this? Lots of cool stuff. Most of it is gone now other than the bid on items.
https://shop.screenbid.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/56/?page=1&cat=1126
Anyone get anything cool?
Anyone see this? Lots of cool stuff. Most of it is gone now other than the bid on items.
https://shop.screenbid.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/56/?page=1&cat=1126
Anyone get anything cool?
Neat!
Some really nice pieces there, and some great reference shots for the assembly and colour of the Synchrotron.
I’m really surprised that they’re auctioning this stuff. I figured Sony would hold on to it at least until after the bluray sales come in.
Most movies will get rid of the majority of the props and costumes once production wraps. Normally all of it goes in the trash but I have noticed lately that companies seem to get access to the stuff and they put it up on auction sites.
There are a couple of companies on ebay that do that regularly. You will see props and costumes from recent movies and TV shows.
They also don’t have space to store everything and if there is a second movie it gives the prop and costume people work.
I did notice that there were no hero packs or traps or GB16 costumes.