ghostbusters comic tainted love proton pack

Here is the proton packs from the ghostbusters comic ■■■■■■■■■■■■. It was I prop that I didn’t think any one else would do so I ended up making it . Also i thought I would be lighter to have on if i went to a convection.

http://jason-k.deviantart.com/art/Miny-proton-pack-183387290?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Ajason-k&qo=0

http://jason-k.deviantart.com/art/Miny-proton-pack-183387124?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Ajason-k&qo=1

This is a project I was thinking about trying out too. Does it light up? I dig the NES zapper and Gameboy. :wink: haha

Thanks

yes it does light up but its a bitch to get the lid off to tun it on. A little flow in making it. The bumper gets in the way of opening it, so just as a heads up make sure you give it room to move,

If you want to know more just ask, I will be glad to tell you the parts.

You’d be surprised, at least 3 others have been posted here. nice job for a toss-together. :cool:

If you’re curious, here are a couple that others have made:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22023

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21535

oh darn and here I thought I was the only one. lol