Hi, I’m a GB fanatic. I had no idea there were comics. Now that I know, I’m having a hard time knowing which ones are which and in what order to read them. Can someone please help a fellow GB fan out so I can keep enjoying?!
You should find a local comic store and sign up for the new issues that will start this January. And then they can help you pick up some of the older graphic novel to start you off. Here is a great Link
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostbusters_IDW_Ongoing_Series
Very helpful! Thank you so much!
Some other useful information:
http://www.gbfans.com/wiki/Publications The Comics section is about halfway down the page.
And more info on older stuff:
You can also read and download if you choose too NOW Comics The Real Ghostbusters from (cheap plug) Ectocontainment. Their was a time I had every scan up, not in PDF form. Matthew and I are working to put up these comics in PDF Form. A good number of comics are already completed. These include:
Issues 1-15, Issue 17, The Real Ghostbusters Starring In Ghostbusters II, Part 1, 1993 Annual, and Slimer! Issue 1.
More comics will be added as our time allows.
http://www.ectocontainment.com
Also in March 2014 most of IDW’s Ghostbusters comics (Volume 1) will be available in a hardback (I think) edition which will include special features.
Thanks guys! I just ordered graphic novels volume 1, 2, and 3!
I have now ordered 4 thru 6 and pre-ordered 7. However, I want to read those any go back and buy each of the individual comics to save. Is there a place where you can find all the titles of the IDW comics so I can track em down? IDW website doesn’t really tell me much.
Don’t Forget Omnibus 1 from IDW. It contains a bunch of stories prior to the ongoing.
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/IDW_Publishing_Comics-_Ghostbusters_Omnibus_Volume_1
Thank you! I’ll be ordering that tonight!
