Ghostbusters Glow in the Dark Single Available April 19th

Head down to your local record shop on April 19th to snag a special 30th Anniversary Glow in the Dark Ghostbusters 10" single for Record Store Day 2014! The record is said to contain the original Ghostbusters theme by Ray Parker Jr, in addition to an instrumental version and dance / dub remixes.

Check out RecordStoreDay.com for a listing of participating record shops near you!

Thanks for the reminder! Called the closest record store in town…they’re gonna hold the only copy they got of it for me to pick up tomorrow morning!

Just picked mine up from my local store.

UPDATE* - The aging hippie stoners at the local record store boned me on this. I called last night about the record, specifically mentioning “record store day, glow in the dark, Ghostbusters”…they said they’d put it aside for me…they said theyd be open at 10 am. I got there at 10am and they produced a vintage Ray Parker Jr single record…and when I said that wasn’t it, they told me that they had like 10 of the exclusives that were gone by 9:15

It’s great to start your Saturday with a big bowl of ■■■■.

Sigh… nothing in my area sob… How much is it selling for?

First record store didn’t get any copies for their RSD event. Waiting for the next one to open. If that’s a fail I’ve got one more place to check before I’ve lost all hope. Lol

a lot

I believe the price is $12.99 or so.

I headed off to a record store this morning and they didn’t have any. Headed to the next one over that was supposed to be participating in Record Store Day… and some moving guys were clearing it out… it had closed.

2/3 record stores participating in this event didn’t put in a order for them. Next place doesn’t open for another 2 hrs but it’s not looking good. :frowning:

Oh whoops. I assumed everyone is sold out. What I meant by “a lot” is that they are already on eBay and selling for 60.00 to 80.00

Waited in line for an hour for the store to open, but I was able to secure one! She’s a beauty, this thing is very limited though and will be going for a pretty penny I’m sure. Damn scalpers. Mine is currently being listened to and its great!

Not a single place in Reno had them. Such profound sadness.

I have heard that this is a “Record Store Day First” release.

Meaning they might come out other places at a later date. Don’t lose hope!

I got 2 copies. 1’s a little beat up.

If these are limited to 2,000 why does my copy have a number over 5,000?

Where did you get the 2000 number from?

■■■■ of all days, I have to sit here while the company moves all my stuff to my new apartment! If anyone can score me one I’ll gladly pay a little extra plus shipping!

Thanks!

Ditto ^

They released the 2,000 number on their website. I’ve emailed asking them about it. 6,000 is much different than 2,000.

Got up 3 hours early, waited in line for 2 hours. I got rained on, but all records were sold out. :confused:

Yeah thats what we got too