Ghostbusters of Manitoba

Now Recruiting

**Do you live in Manitoba?

Do you believe in spooks sectors or ghosts?

Then do not wait another minute!

hit the reply button and apply now!**

Hello my fellow Manitobans,

My name is Martyn and today i have officially opened the first ever Ghostbusters franchise in Manitoba!

Now i myself am currently working on getting my equipment together, Proton pack, flight suit, ext. So it will be awhile before everything is up and moving at full speed, but for right now i thought it would be best to build a community for Manitoba. Now i myself live in Winnipeg so it would be nice to see more people from Winnipeg and the surrounding areas to group up and get this thing going.

So if you would all please either make a reply below or send me a PM with any interest and or questions that would be great.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghostbusters-of-Manitoba

Yay!!! Another Canadian franchise!! Welcome! I see you’ve already gotten in touch with the GB Canada peeps too…excellent! Can’t wait to see more!

Thank you! and it seems that the link does not work so try this one.

Welcome! from the Ontario Gb’s

I’ll be sure and refer anyone your way

Brandon, Manitoba myself

I’m from Brandon my as well

Winnipeg fan in the house!

I’m a Starwars guy at heart but now wanting to expand my prop building to the Ghostbusters world.

Pm me with email, I don’t have Facebook anymore.

Making semi movie accurate Halloween costumes for my sons. Then going to build a Hero GB1 pack.

Cheers

Arnold

Hey Guys, I’m from WPG, glad to be the newest MB Ghostbusters member