Ghostbusters SpeedDraw video.

Hello all,

I’m a big GB fan from childhood and I recently made a Ghostbusters SpeedDraw Video. From comp to color, you can see the whole process from start to finish.

Click the pic below to see the Video. This is definitely the best one so far, IMO.

image

I also made a wallpaper from the image in the standard formats.

800 x 600

1024 x 768

1280 x 1024

1600 x 1200

Hope you guys dig it.

Peace,

3!LL

Your video just blew my mind for reasons you totally never intended.

The bane of my existence inking and colouring my comic has been my inability to twist the tablet and draw from different angles. And here you are turning the image any which way to improve the angle for your pen strokes! HOW?! HOW?! HOW?! how are you doing that on the fly? I have to know!

I like it,

Keep up the good work.