Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Wii Gameplay Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEKT3cOykGE

Gamereactor International has posted a video of Wii gameplay from the upcoming Ghostbusters video game. This version of the game is being developed by Red Fly Studios (vs the Terminal Reality version) and will be a little simpler and have enhanced gameplay modes.

Thanks to GBFAN79 for being the first one to send this one in!

http://n4g.com/wii/News-245006.aspx

here is the link i found on n4g for the wii version

thanks for posting that----looks pretty good considering it’s off screen. I’m making this prediction…the Wii version will get higher review scores because the of the game play. even though the graphics are not as great as the ps360. let the debate begin…

Wow.. That looks like that’s gonna be crazy fun to play with other people! I can’t wait to get my hands on the Wii version.

:cool:

…awesome…that is just AWESOME! :cool:

Heh. The guy says Uhhhhhh. a lot.

I couldn’t get audio in it when I watched.. :sigh:

This is definately the party version!

Main reason I only watched 30 seconds of the video.

I think the voices actually fit the Wii characters a little better.

Man that does look fun. Didn’t look too cartoony which is cool.

NICE!! I’ve been waiting for that video to come out. Only thing I don’t like about the video is that the game play is shaky because of the Wii motion sensors. But thats great info that they shared and showed us about the game.

didn’t look shaky at all…I men he moved around a lot but it was smooth

I am completely sold on this game now(not that my arm needed much twisting).

Like everyone else I was blown away by the first trailer but that was just very good eye candy.

But now I have seen some actual gameplay and it looks like it will be a blast to play.

Now I wish I hadn’t seen this trailer; it makes June even farther away. :cry:

Wow. It’s nice to finally get to see some of the Wii game play. It really does look like it will be a totally different experience from the 360 version. Geez I can’t wait for these!! Great job to all involved.

Well what can i say im glad i dont own a Wii, Looks like an old 90’s pc game

Elwood

Looks like fun, but I think I’ll still start out with the PS3 version and hold out until the Wii version drops to a lower price point. It sounds like I’d mainly only be playing the co-op mode on the Wii version - plus the control already looks a tad on the frustrating side (notice how many times he had to do that weird square dancing back up shuffle just to get through a door way? Unless that was purposeful?)

I also dug how the player walks right through a proton stream about 4 minutes in… didn’t appear that friendly fire does any damage, which is a shame. Could have been some comedy in that.

Maybe they realized that the friendly fire concept would make the game less enjoyable. Maybe it only factors in while you’re playing it at higher difficulty settings? Who knows?

Also, it will be awkward. If you’ve ever played any FPS Wii titles (Elobits, Far Cry, et cetera), you look up/down and turn by guiding the cursor to the sides of the screen. It’ll take some getting used to. I just point the cursor at what I want to get to.

I think that the inclusion of a proton gun attachment for your remote would help the sales on this a little bit, maybe even a full-blown proton pack, but chances are you’ll have to settle for the crossbow.

genius idea! I may have to buy a wii just to play this version after I play the PC version - but the gun/pack idea is brilliant, I can see lots of kids putting their school back-packs on when they play this!

It’s not the 80’s man, most “kids” don’t know what Ghostbusters is. Sure, the highschool crowd and maybe some of the middle school kids might, but I doubt they’ll be putting on thier back packs to play a game.