Just seen they are doing a series of Ghostbusters Titans
Look pretty cool, and good to finally see some sort of figure based on Janinie!!
Just seen they are doing a series of Ghostbusters Titans
Look pretty cool, and good to finally see some sort of figure based on Janinie!!
I can imagine a lot of people having numerous Janines. The Doctor Who series from Titan seemed like it was heavy on the minor characters and at 8 - 10 bucks a piece, I’m not buying a whole box to get the whole series.
Yeah. Blink boxes are hard to get the all individually. Only If you buy an entire box full of them you have a better chance.
Last year for Xmas I got two individual blink boxes of DW and by sure luck got 9 and 10 (my favorite)! Talk about lucky!
I only picked up 4 of the DW and only 2 out of the 4 were worth it. i got the Tardis and a Yellow Dalek. The other 2 were minor aliens that I really felt like i wasted money on. I’m glad that Funko has acquired the DW license for Pop Vinyls.
Nice too see Janine finally get another movie based toy outside of her Ghostbusters II Minimate from DST. Also I think that it is grate that Gozer, a Terror Dog and Ecto 1 are included as well.