Ghostbusters Trailer Project

Each year I enter a local contest to make a film-style trailer for a book. This is my last year, so I figured I’d go out with a bang and do (the novelization of) Ghostbusters. It’s still in production, with about half the footage in the can and the other half yet to be shot. But I decided to throw together some early footage to get some response from you lovely people. Here it is:

Good job guys, I mean, Venkman’s a little short, but good job. Where exactly are you guys in Ohio?

Thank you; I’d be the short one here.

But anyways, this in particular was shot at Baldwin-Wallace College outside Cleveland.

Instead of creating a trailer for a book, you’re reshooting a film shot-for-shot and then saying it’s for the commercial novelization of said film?

That… feels like cheating?

Yes, that thought had occurred to us, but we checked with the contest officials and they seemed fine with it. The way I figure it, if they disqualify us, then we’ll just have a shot-for-shot remake of (parts) Ghostbusters. Either way, it’s a project I’m proud to be working on.

I’m located in Wheeling, WV. I have contacts in the Columbus group, Steel City and WV Busters. If you ever want to work on anything, let me know. I’m currently in production for a webseries for Steel City.

Hey guys I live right down in Medina! PM me Ill exchange numbers and talk Ghostbusters.