Ghosts & Busters: Supernatural Victims Unit

Hey guys, been away for awhile while, working hard on a lot of things, the most prominant of which is this, a new webseries parodying Law & Order and Ghostbusters together. I bring you, Ghosts & Busters: Supernatural Victims Unit

Season 1 “Fantasy”

Episode 1: Business as Usual

This show, unlike most of the GB stuff out there has a lot more dark humor in it than slapstick. It also focuses more on a Investigation, interrogation and incarceration (or incineration) aspect of Paranormal law enforcement. Basically, whenever a ghost, demon, monster, magic-user, or some other form of supernatural beastie leaves behind a victim and the situation cant be solved by shooting it with a proton pack and leaving, these are the people who get called in to work the case.

Anyway, hope you guys like it, please comment and repost!

I know I like it lolz

Thats just cuz your face is the preview image of the video, lol

I actually really enjoy the concept you’ve got going there. It was funny, to me at least, the only thing I would say needs improving is video quality. But it certainly does not take away from one’s ability to enjoy the concept.

I think the one thing that really stuck out to me was the sound in the intro when you were showing shots of Orlando. You can almost hear a roar of a vehicle.

All of that said, I await the words of . . .uhhh . . episode two.

If Im not mistaken the next episodes are going to come out every Friday till the story is over. Be sure to tell your friends and get the word out!

Mick’s heard me say this before, but here goes:

I enjoyed it a great deal. Mick’s character came across like a neat mix of John Constantine and the Tenth Doctor.

well Doctor fans will be pleased come Episode 2 then…

Oh no.

Relax, we’re not crossing over.

Season 1 “Fantasy”

Episode 2 “Thrills of Social Media”

With the team now fully assembled, they get to work training the new-hire, but all is not quiet in Orlando, and the rookie of the group has a secret that just might put them ahead of the curve for what’s to come…

Shiman is a scene stealer. “A costume?!” “Is this a job, or work release?!”

“42 Zaphod Avenue” :lol:

Mattel PKE Meter! Awesome!

If I was involved with the script, I no doubt would have had Mick namedrop Ramey when he was giving his backstory. Neat bit of pseudo-continuity with Mick’s dislike of the vampires.

“Suck monkeys” I think this phrase is going to find itself used in my upcoming story.

“He’s my boyfriend!”

“Dammit, not another one!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you liked the h2g2 reference, that was one of mine

Sorry about the delay, the new episode will be going up today though. Its still uploading at the time I’m posting this, but here’s the link anyways. Keep your eyes on it, couple hours from now it’ll be viewable!

Season 1 “Fantasy”

Episode 3 “Fangirls”

Sound issues fixed now!

Season 1: “Fantasy”

Episode 4: “Justifying the Means”

The season finale of Ghosts & Busters: SVU. Its all come down to a race against time to save the life of a crazed Twilight fan being preyed upon by a serial killing Vampire. Will the team find her in time? What lengths are they willing to go to in order to do so?

You might get a kick out of this then :stuck_out_tongue:

BE SURE TO FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!!

Well kids it’s that time again!

I’m re-posting Ghosts & Busters: Supernatural Victims Unit Season 1 “Fantasy”, not only for the brand spankin’ new playlist I made for it, but also because come October, I’ll begin releasing Ghosts & Busters SVU Season 2: “Nine-Tenths”! I’m very proud of the show we’ve done, and in spite of the problems we had with audio in Season 1, we’ve grown by leaps in bounds in our capabilities and equipment. So, here’s Season 1 in it’s entirety, and keep your eyes out for Season 2, beginning in October!

Season 1: “Fantasy”

I had never heard about this, thanks for the update!

Just watched ep 1. “She’s obviously a lesbian.” Well done. Also, nice Office reference.

episode 2… Everyone needs more mad scientist! Nice Hitchhiker’s reference too.

Episode 3. Fun corporate stuff. I must say your character flaws are really well done. Video and audio needs work, but the characterization is very good.

Episode 4… I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS

Thanks a lot MPB, glad you enjoyed the first season!

Ep 1: Thank you, I take great pride in witty dialogue :smiley:

Ep 2: We do so love our mad scientist, and as you may have noticed, references are something of a staple of the series, haha

Ep 3: Mick’s character flaws are the result of many years of Ghostbusters fan fiction that I wrote in my youth, so this character has about a decade of backstory to him that I can draw from while I’m acting. The audio issues are an unfortunate setback, yes… One that will be fixed in Season 2! :smiley: :smiley:

Ep 4: I’ve PM’d you in regard to your questions.