Hi. I have a dumb question to ask:
I have the welding goggles most people use here for the ecto goggles. I slid off the flip up part and the lenses and spacer came out. Good. Makes it easier.
Dumb question insert.: how do I place them back in? Three lenses, one spacer. I just dont want them to rattle when I wear them.
Thanks!
Jen
Hey Jen, Welcome to GBfans! Ok, so the order it SHOULD go is.. Clear plastic piece, Spacer(the one with the larger dips)…then slide the whole thing on. Next, flip open the visor… Insert the tinted glass and spacer to keep it secured. I hope this helps 
Thank you. So it would of come with two spacers? It had two clear lenses. Either mine came with one spacer, or I am a dunce and misplaced the other one. Thanks for the help!
Jen
Score one for the dunce…never have black fabric with black items. Things disappear lol
That’s the one.
You were absolutely right on. I misplaced a spacer and now everything is just right, no more rattles. Thanks!
Jen
Sweet! Glad i could help.
I just took the whole assembly out when I first built mine. I found that the extra size of the flip up part didn’t make the goggles look right. If you are interested, I can try and dig up some pictures so you can see what it looked like finished.