Hi, I have been a member on here for ages, but only really used the site for reference materials, when I scratch built my first pack about four years ago and I am just getting back into it as I really want it finished and looking good.
I am desperately seeking a trap as I have Supanova coming up in a few weeks and would love to be able to make my outfit more complete. I added power cell and cyclotron lights earlier this year which were scratch built by a friend and I. I know there are kits available bu we thought what the heck.
I am currently putting together a neutrona wand that is more accurate as my first attempt was a rush-job that got broken and needed a rebuild anyway.
Anyway, I went to send a pm this morning and realised I couldn’t. So i checked my mail and saw that i was sent an email about three years ago, which listed me as unable to post pms. Anyway hopefully after this intro post it will all be sorted.
Great to be back on board after all this time.