Got an accurate radio holster and it snapped...

Can anyone make an accurate holster for my MT500? I ordered one on ebay, got it and the flap that snaps in broke off. I told the seller, he sent a replacement, and that one was broken when I opened it…

Please for the love of God, somebody make an accurate leather replica!

There’s a handmade one on Ebay from a guy in England. Looks really nice from the pics. Close to accurate. I’ve been eyeing for a while but haven’t purchased it yet. Is that the one you have?

I had this one 3D printed by Shapeways and the radio fits perfect but its pretty pricey and you have to add the belt loop and other details.

They weren’t leather in the film. They were some kind of plastic, that 40 years later is super brittle and breaks as soon as you look at it pretty much. If you want a leather one though try reach out to freekygeeky, he has done a really nice one in the past.

I want the look of the accurate holster but in leather so it won’t break on me lol. I can’t find freekygeeky or a pic of his holster.

His website seems to be down at the moment, but it’s normally freekygeeky.biz . He has a Facebook page too though.