Howdy all, my name is Eric and I am from Northern Indiana. I am a college student who is about to graduate in a year and am also the father of an amazing one year old boy.
I have been a GB fan as far back as I can remember, to the point to where I have seen GB2 over 2000 times.
In my free time I am at the gym lifting or working on my videos for school.
I found this site when I was looking to make a RGB proton pack for Halloween; I know it’s way early but I go crazy when I have nothing creative to do so this was my project of choice. I had made one last year but I only had two night to do it and it sucked, so I wanted to make a better one. I was looking for ideas on how to do it and came across this site and found a lot of good and useful information. My biggest inspiration was a member of the site named Bradester who makes “dollar store” versions of GB props and they look quite good. Being a fan of the cartoon I decided I would take his philosophy and use it to make an RGB pack; which I will post pics once I am authorized to do so.
So this is just a tad about me and other than that just glad to be here.
Love and Respect,
Eric
Ha ha… trust me, its never too early to start a pack. Welcome!!!
Thanks for the support and it’s glad to be here. Well without further ado here is my dollar store pack.

I’m working on other projects but this was my launching project.
Welcome to the boards Eric! This website sure has a lot of information and I highly recommend participating in the chat room once in a while since many have built packs and still build new ones over there so it’s easy to ask questions. I just got an Hotwheels Ecto-1 for my almost 2yr. old son so he’ll be ghosthead soon enough too 
Yeah I have been reading the threads and picking up tips. I would eventually like to do an RGB pack that looks legitimate, made out of wood, lights and the whole nine yards. It’s just I don’t have the place or the budget to build one.
Welcome. Yet another Hoosier new to the boards. That’s two this week.
Yeah us Hoosiers truly are the Leprechauns of this site. Not too many but if you catch us, we give you a pack made of gold.
I’m from Mooresville, Indiana. Despite moving many years ago I’m stuck looking like a leprechaun.
Yeah its like a bad funk that you can’t wash off.