Hey, I’m Greg… another new guy checking the area out. I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid… I remember renting the first movie over and over and over until my parents decided that it would probably just be cheaper to buy the tape (my first VHS). I loved The Real Ghostbusters. Bought every toy I could afford and all the Now comics. I was really excited to see that they’ve released the entire series on DVD! And, of course, one of the happiest memories of my life was driving by the movie theater and seeing the Ghostbusters 2 promo poster hanging up.
I’m in the middle of playing the game right now and it’s GREAT! It basically got me thinking about Ghostbusters again and I started looking into the Ghostbusters 3 movie and that led me here. This is a great site and I look forward to being a part of it.
I plan on going to the Ghostbusters screening. I actually just found out about it last night while catching up on the Ghostheads podcast. I just put in for the day off today, so hopefully they’ll approve it tomorrow.
@ AJ Quick
I hope to be going to DragonCon. Right now it’s up in the air. I know I can’t make Friday and I’m not sure how much of Saturday I would be able to catch, so I’m not sure if the cost of tickets is worth the other two days. On the other hand I’m really interest in seeing all the PKE Surge stuff. I guess it’s all going to come down to how much disposable income I have at the time.