Greetings from the East!

Well, North America’s east, anyway.

The most easterly piece of (is)land in North America. Yep, Newfoundland. Canada, eh. Meese and bacon and hockey and all that.

Just call me Thurbold. People who checked their Tobin’s guide in the new GB game should recognize the name.

I got into Ghostbusters after a friend of mine told me about the game. I bought the 360 version, and I’m pleased. It’s a great game. And the Ghostbusters franchise itself is very interesting/amusing. I have always been fascinated with paranormal entities, so the fandom was easy to get into. And I’m here (hopefully), to stay. I’m not a ■■■■■■■■ fan, but it’s more than a casual interest.

I don’t have Twitter, or a Playstation 3, and probably won’t be getting on Xbox Live any time soon. But if I do, I’ll up my username/whatever.

…So..yeah. I think that’s everything you guys need to know. If there’s any more information needed, just tell me.

welcome Thurbold! Good to have a new fan here. Enjoy the site!

I have a newfoundland.

image

He is 5 times that size now. But cute.

Welcome to the site!

To be honest, I haven’t really seen many Newfoundland dogs in my town. It’s all mostly Labrador Retrievers. Golden, even. :whatever:

welcome abaord. Charlies’s dog is cute, but is probably the size of a Terror Dog now LOL!