Greetings from the UK rookie.

Hey to all fellow “GhostBusters”, Seems I am the latest rookie here, so nice to see such a good community. I have browsed this site before but have not until now acted upon it until I saw a tweet of the latest Harold Ramis Lapel pin which any self respecting GhostBuster must have.

I seem to be buying more Ghostbusters items now that Harold Ramis has passed which was a very sad day indeed, as he always came across as a really nice guy you’d like to know.

That aside some basics about my, I reside in the UK where threat of imminent Stay Puft attack seems less likely, I love to quote movies and lines "especially Ghostbusters, Star Wars, back to the future all the great trilogy’s really, much to the annoyance of my friends who hear this on a constant basis, especially the “We came we saw we kicked its a**” which never gets old frankly.

Pretty much a geek, gamer, gadget and and Tech guy at heart as is my prerogative/ business to be as an ICT Practitioner, so yea don’t want to go on as it were so yea that’s about it, hope to get involved around here some more.