Just saying a quick hello following my welcome message from AJ Quick… My name is Frank, I hail from Glasgow, Scotland, UK and am a producer/director for my own digital media production company specialising in new multi-platform and transmedia content for broadcast television and online.
Been a Ghostbusters fan for as long as I can remember - loved all incarnations of the franchise for film and TV, and look forward to what the future holds for it.
Working on a top secret new Ghostbusters project for MTV which we hope to bring to broadcast early next year, beginning preparations from Halloween 2011 and looking to connect with Ghostbusters fans from around the world for this. Can’t go into too much detail at the moment, but watch this space. Quite exciting!
I look forward to chatting on here and connecting with you all on all things “Ghostbusters”.
Watch out for the boogeyman
, and stay spooky! :garrett: