Gretings from Cleveland-land

Hi, everyone! I’ve been using the site for awhile now, mostly for prop plans. I live in Cleveland and have a passionate love for sci-fi and costumes. In addition to my Ghostbusters costume (hey, look, it’s in the contest!), I have made my own Crow T. Robot, and made costumes for Harley Quinn, The Baroness, and Loise Brooks.

Welcome!!!

I will welcome you as well.

Welcome aboard my friend!

Sent from my DROIDX using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Welcome man!

sent from my PKE meter

I believe its “woman”… lol

Welcome since i am a huge gi joe fan i would love to see your barones costume.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Welcome. Those dual Neutrona Pistols are awesome.

Lol sorry..

sent from my PKE meter

Welcome!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Thanks for all the hellos! I’ll see if I have any of the Baroness pics around.

image

Yes, Ghostbusters meets Cobra in the cross-over no one asked for!