Handicap no ghost logo

Does anyone have or will make a custom logo of the no ghost logo combined with the handicap symbol for me please. I will give credit.

???

That’s the best I could come up with. The two logos really don’t lend themselves well to mashing together, so I thought I could do better with something original.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

I don’t think it’s *that *bad. I really didn’t do it to be funny.

riboblito, I think yours is clever!

Lanx117, where do you want to put it on your chair? Do you want it to resemble the tag on a car? What are you envisioning?

Besides the ones already posted, certainly there are members here that are willing and able to come up with some other ideas too.

maybe you could put it on a really cool headband

I was thinking of having the ghost in the wheelchair and having the the red cross through it. AJQuick, I want "no ghost " not “no hadicapped” lol. Riboblito, yours is pretty good but Id like to see what others can come up with. I’m gonna use it as an avatar and probably use the pic to put on my wheelchair’s hubcaps. Thank you all for helping me btw.