I am Gerry from London and a big fan of the original movies . I have been Cosplaying for since late 2013 and love all things Sci Fi
I have met a few GB Fans at the London Film and Comic Conventions in the UK, they are a friendly group who they sport impressive costumes and props. I have made a start on my costume, will make some parts myself and attempt to put together my own Proton Pack in the fullness of time as it will be costly venture even on a budget.
The Original Films are my inspiration for my cosplay but it won’t be 100% screen accurate but it I will be a recognisable as a Ghostbuster.
I am currently playing the Ghostbuster game on PS3 which has an impressive storyline and I can see why many fans regards this as the Ghostbuster Movie. ![]()
Its has been great to find this website and see that there so many passionate fans of all things Ghostbusters and I look forward to connecting with fellow fans on the forum. Bust’in make us feels good. :roland:
