I’m from Rochester New York, origionally. I am currently stationed in Virginia with the US Navy. I’ve been in the service for over 13 years now. I became a Ghostbuster fan after seeing the movie for the first time when I was child. What I love the most about the movies is that they are about a concept that nobody else has even tried to emulate on film. The mad scientist methodoligy of trapping ghosts combined with the classic humor only portrayable by Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray is classic. I am currently in the process of building my first proton pack and am excited about it’s outcome. If anyone has any tricks or suggestions I am welcome to them.
Welcome!
Welcome . . Toooo GBFANS. . As far as pack info goes . . The search feature is your best friend. . . Or go to the wanted section and ask for advice. Budget is something that plays a factor as to the direction you take . . But most of all do your research . . .learn these props inside and out. . Take notes. .and good luck
Welcome to gbfans.
If you looking for any tips the best come from picking up methods that others have tried.
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2862
That link is a great collection of info bookmark it and start reading. ![]()
Thanks guys, sorry I haven’t replied sooner, been surfing the site, getting some good info, and setting up purchases for some goodies. This is an amazing community and I’m proud to be a part of it!
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Ghostbusters Fans for Android