Hello, my name is Brian Antonopoulos, it is great to be here!!! I am 30 years old, and I love the Ghostbusters movies. I had the toys as a kid, I would rig up vacuum cleaner hoses to try and make a particle thrower. The '80’s for me was a great time. I had a rare form of cancer growing up called Ewing’s Sarcoma in my left pelvis. I am disabled for life. I was starting my chemo treatments back in '89 when Ghostbusters 2 came out at the theatre. I cannot tell you how many times I watched that movie…Good memories:) It was my dream to build a replica particle thrower gun from the movie. So, I need as much help as possible from the pro’s on here on how to properly construct it right. I bought a resin kit from MMM. I cannot wait to start building it. I always wanted one as a kid, now I am going to make it real. In my spare time, I am a musician, I play electric/acoustic guitar, I have played the piano for over twenty years. I enjoy electronics, I cannot wait to wire up the gun and give it its lighting effects. I do volunteer work on the side. Whatever I can when people need help. It is good to meet you, this seems like a really cool place, I feel at home here. I can’t wait to play the game on the PS3, my cousin has it, I haven’t played it yet, but heard it’s awesome!!! I thank Everyone on here for their hospitality, & I look forward to some great communication!!!
Take Care…
Brian A~ :mrgreen: