Hi! Just a simple chiccy hailing from Melbourne Australia. Loved Ghostbusters for as long as I can remember, also a big fan of Bill Murray ![]()
Catch.
Hi! Just a simple chiccy hailing from Melbourne Australia. Loved Ghostbusters for as long as I can remember, also a big fan of Bill Murray ![]()
Catch.
Welcome chiccy. I guess chiccy means āfemaleā but Iām not sure. Youāll find great stuff on this site. Plus, there seems to be an influx of Aussie folk right now so youāll find plenty of other chiccies and dudies, too.
Hi Ikkin welcome ,
there are plenty of us Aussie folk so weāll see ya on the boards ![]()
Welcome to the site.
The Australian fans are finally joining the party.
Good to see thereās plenty of Aussie Ghostheads. Could of sworn I was the only one ![]()
Nah thereās a few of us. Welcome to GbFans, have fun.
Welcome! Yes, there are a few, maybe 10 or so?