Hey guys, extremely happy to be here among so many GB fans.
I’ve been a GB fan for as long as I can remember (I lived in LA and Vancouver in my earlier years) and this love just sort of stuck until now.
Sadly, the franchise does not seem to be as popular in Hong Kong, so it is good to know that such a large group of dedicated busters from all around the world are here (if there is indeed someone from HK please give a friendly shout!).
I’ll be posting about my hopes to acquire a proton pack over here soon, so if any of you guys have any good advice, please give some pointers.
I’m new here myself but allow me to say hello as one fellow Asia based Ghosthead to another!
I too want to make a proton pack someday but I have NO mechanical skills whatsoever so I’m hoping to one day buy one or pay somebody a ■■■■■■■■ of cash to make me one!
Yeah, yeah I know thats cheating but hey, at least I’m honest!
I’ve kinda been looking around to see if there ARE any asian franchises. I know I’ve seen at least one pic of a group in Japan at a convention hat was rumored to have done a fan film.
If you guys hear or see of anything like that, please lt me know!