Hello from Indiana

I never thought I’d find a place like this. . .it’s amazing. My name is Jacob, and I live in a small town in Indiana. The town is slowly dying and is becoming, a ghost town, which tends to happen when your largest factory, and largest employer closes. I have been a Ghostbusters fan since I was 10, maybe 11. After seeing *The Blues Brothers * for the first time I felt compelled to see any film I could find starring Dan Aykroyd. I eventually came across Ghostbusters, recognizing the No-Ghost logo, and have been addicted ever since.

Other than Ghostbusters, I am a movie buff in general. My favorites, other than Ghostbusters are The Blues Brothers, all of the Monty Python movies, all of Mel Brooks’ movies, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, all the Indiana Jones flicks including the new one. . .I’d name all my favorite films, but the list is too long for a “short introduction.”

When I watch television, I typically watch Monk, X-Play (well. . .G4 in general), pro wrestling (not as good as it was in the 90s, but I still watch), classic SNL from the late 70s, The ORIGINAL All That, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, House, Psych, and baseball or football (whatever season it is). . .again the list is too long for this intro.

I’d like to get into film someday as a writer, editor, or director, nothing on-screen or anything.

Thats about it. . .boring life, but it’s mine, and I like it that way.

Welcome to the site Jacob.

Sounds like you’ll fit in here!

Hey man, welcome.

Glad to see another Indiana resident on here. Get in touch with my old team at www.indianaghostbusters.com

Cool. . .I’ll make sure to. :slight_smile:

The more Hoosiers the better. Have fun and enjoy the stay!

Welcome!