Hey all,
Been lurking here for a bit so I figured I should register and introduce myself.
I’ve been a fan of the Ghostbusters movies since i was a kid. I initially found the Gbfans site while researching GB props for a fancy dress party, my idea was to build something basic yet still in the spirit of the GB movies.
However, after lurking about and reading the vast amount of information available on the site, i’ve been bitten by the bug! I’ve been so impressed by the props/packs etc built by other members of the community that I have decided to also “try” to build my own Proton Pack.
So far I have managed to source a vac-formed shell (from one of the member here, via eBay), A.L.I.C.E frame and the material for the motherboard and can’t wait to get started on it!
In the mean time I am going to attempt to put together a reasonable budget pack and hopefully make all my mistakes on that before the real parts arrive.
Cheers,
Gav