Hi. My name is Blythe (obviously) and I’m Angelus’ girlfriend. He’s recently inspired a new appreciation for Ghostbusters in me, and I thought I’d join up and say hello.
I look forward to chatting with everyone.
Hi. My name is Blythe (obviously) and I’m Angelus’ girlfriend. He’s recently inspired a new appreciation for Ghostbusters in me, and I thought I’d join up and say hello.
I look forward to chatting with everyone.
Hey, my name’s Stuart, also from Kansas City. I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I saw the movie when I was eight. The buzz surrounding the video game has and new movie has sparked a renewed interest, which is what brought me here.
Yay for Kansas City fans! =)
welcome aboard! Lots of ladies around here–enjoy!
I was born in Kansas City, that count?
Saw you all at Planet Comicon in OP a few month back.
Welcome to the fun world of Ghostbusting. Feel free to check out the KCGB (Kansas City Ghostbusters) web site at
Also check out:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80570319545
This is our Facebook site.
Welcome to the site!
Obviously Austin is a very lucky guy!