Hello from Mexico

Hi and thanks for the welcome, I’ve been a long time fan of GB since I watched the movie back in '84. this year is filled with great news with te videogames and bluray editions, and also the news on a third GB movie, to bad they had to wait 25 years to get one done, also a big fan of the cartoon The Real Ghostbusters.

I work on computers (computer science bachellor), and always wanted (and still want) to make a GB video game.

It’s good to be part of this forum.

Thanks to all

Welcome to the board sp097326! I think you will find everything related to GB you can think of here.

Hola!

I’m from Colorado, which is pretty much exactly like Mexico in some places. Isn’t it? I don’t know. I really don’t.

Anyway, welcome to the site, start posting awesomeness!

Maybe you should look into working for Terminal Reality if you want to make a GB game. At any rate, welcome to the site!